As one of the last places in the U.S. that remains a bastion of unscathed wonder, Alaska is the perfect destination for those hoping to satiate their penchants for nature’s bounty. As such, Alaska adventure tours have become a popular draw to the “Last Frontier,” and Favorite Bay Lodge on Admiralty Island is no exception! Tucked away amid a sprawling wilderness rife with hidden gems, picturesque vistas, and unforgettable milestones, you’ll find plenty of ways to satisfy your wild side! You’ll never look at Alaska all-inclusive resorts the same way again!
Alaska Adventure Tours: Top Things to Do near Angoon
Complete with a bevy of otherworldly scenery and natural landmarks, it’s understandable that some people can find themselves overwhelmed by the countless possibilities when deciding how to spend their time in Alaska. With seemingly unfettered access to places like Chatham Straits, Pack Creek, and Tongass National Forest, it’s no surprise that so many choose Favorite Bay Lodge as an Alaskan adventure tour basecamp. Whether it’s bear watching during the annual salmon run or trekking through the rugged temperate rainforest, Admiralty Island has an Alaska adventure tour for everyone.
- Tongass National Forest is the crown jewel of the U.S. national park system, boasting an astounding 17 million acres characterized by awe-inspiring glaciers, waterfalls, and wildlife.
- Angoon Tribal Community offers an intimate look at the area’s long-standing indigenous history with 16 traditional native homes adorned with authentic Tlingit architecture and designs.
- Admiralty National Monument is home to a fascinating natural landmark combined with nearly one million acres of rainforest contrasting with alpine tundra and towering mountains.
- Pack Creek attracts dozens of brown bears with an abundance of salmon and is one of the state’s best wildlife viewing areas.
- Chatham Straits offers a wide assortment of photography opportunities, but none as magnificent as the sight of migrating humpback whales and feasting orcas.
An All-Inclusive Alaska Luxury Resort on Admiralty Island
Alaska adventure tours are something every outdoor enthusiast should consider, especially if you love fishing! Part of what makes Favorite Bay Lodge such a desirable destination is the easy access to some of the best things to do in Alaska, even if you aren’t an angler. What’s more, we’ll be with you every step of the way from the time you leave Juneau International Airport. Whether it’s arranging transportation or providing delectable meals, you’ll be in good hands at Favorite Bay. For more information, be sure to visit our rates and specials page or give us a call at 866-788-3344.